Friday, June 1, 2012

Amazing Results in 1 week!! Torch your drama!!

I have to tell you this story. I am floating right now!

I have a client. This client is the most delightful gal but has had a propensity to steer towards co-dependent relationships where she has been undervalued and has not been having much fun at all.

Just a week ago she resigned from some relationship patterns that were exhausting her.

2 times today I was explaining to clients about how when you turn away from drama, you turn your energy towards your creativity and genius. (One of my favorite coaching jobs: steering people clear of drama towards their genius!!!)

This client and I were discussing what she wants now from life and finding herself again. She just called to tell me that tonight (1 hour after we spoke) she was offered a prestigious teaching position in her area of genius!

Can you say WOO freakin' HOO!!!

Consider torching drama.
Your creativity awaits!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful!
    Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my homepage : best Diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hе аnd his Shakti are mentіoneԁ
    and woгѕhipped in аll еrоtic maѕѕages.


    my web pаge :: sensual massage

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha

POPular Posts!